Corn cheese balls with step by step pictures. Easy and delicious snack made using corn and cheese. These crispy balls are easy to make and taste absolutely delicious.
If you love corn and cheese, then this is for you..These are very addictive, you want to pop them in your mouth and never want to stop. Great one for kids, after school snack.
About Corn Cheese Balls
Corn and cheese are two equally wonderful and appetising components that produce an appealing dish when combined. Cheese Corn Balls is a fun recipe to make for road trips and picnics with your friends and family. Crispy on the outside and cheesy on the inside, these delectable Corn Cheese Balls are a must-try. I used mozzarella cheese in the stuffing for a more cheesy feel, but you may use any other cheese
Who came up with the idea for cheese balls? According to legend, a Massachusetts farmer fashioned the first known cheese ball in 1801 and handed it to President Thomas Jefferson at the White House. It reportedly weighed 1,235 pounds.
Ingredients for corn and cheese balls
The sweetness of regular sweet corn is modest. Silver Queen and Butter and Sugar are two popular varieties. Sweet and soft, sugar- enhanced maize keeps its sweetness for up to three days after harvest. Corn is high in fibre and plant chemicals, which may help with digestion and vision. When consumed in excess, however, it is high in starch, can increase blood sugar, and may hinder weight reduction.
Red Chilli Flakes :
Chili flakes are made up of only one type of pepper, but Red Pepper Flakes are made up of multiple types of pepper.
Serve cheese balls as an appetiser at a party or gathering, or as an
after-school snack for children.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Corn Cheese Balls Recipe | Cheese Corn Balls Recipe
- Cornstarch / Cornflour - 3 tblspn
- Water - ¼ cup
- Breadcrumbs - 1 cup
- Oil for deepfrying
- For Balls:
- Potato - 1 large boiled peeled and mashed
- Sweetcorn - ½ cup cooked
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Oregano - ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tblspn finely chopped
- Cheese - ¼ cup grated i used amul cheese cube
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 tblspn
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tblspn
- Mix all the ingredients given for the balls to a dough. Take small portions from it and roll it smoothly into small balls.
- Take cornflour in a bowl and add little water to it and make it into a runny liquid. Dip each balls in the liquid and roll it in breadcrumbs.
- Pop this balls in freezer for 15 mins.
- Heat oil for deep frying, drop the balls in and fry till golden.
- Drain onto some paper towel.
- Serve with ketchup
You can make a big batch of them and freeze them in a foil lined tray till they are frozen, then collect all of them in a plastic ziploc baggie or a container. You can fry whenever you want them straight from the frozen stage.
Corn Cheese Balls with Step by Step
|Take all your ingredients