Thattukada Vegetable Parota Salna Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious vegetable salna recipe to go with your roti, chapati, parota or pulao. This is easy to make and taste really good.
I have shared so many salna recipes on my blog. This one is a veg version of it and it taste exactly like thattukada salna. This can be had with roti or anything you prefer. But it taste great with parota.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Chettinad Chicken Curry
Aloo Chicken Curry
Andhra Butter Chicken Curry
I have already shared veg salna, this one is more easy that that.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Check out my
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 4
- Cloves / Krambu - 4
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Green Chillies - 2 slit
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Carrot - 1 chopped
- Beans - 10 chopped
- Potato - 1 chopped
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Coriander Leaves a handful chopped
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tblsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 piece
- Coconut - 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan, add fennel and cinnamon. Toast them. Add in coconut and roast till light golden. Remove to a blender and puree till smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, cardamom, cloves and mix well.
- Add onions, chillies and saute till golden.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add in spice powders and salt. Mix well.
- Add in veggies and saute for 10 mins.
- Add water and cook till it is done.
- Add in coconut paste and simmer till oil separates.
- Add coriander leaves and serve.
1)Heat oil in a pan, fry some fennel seeds and cinnamon
2)Once it is toasted
3)Add in coconut
4)Stir fry for 5 mins
5)Now it is nice and golden
6)Take it in a blender
7)Make it into a smooth puree. Set aside.
8)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, cloves and cardamom.
9)Add in onions and green chillies
10)Saute till light golden
11)Add in ginger garlic paste
12)Saute till raw smell leaves
13)Add in chopped tomatoes
14)Saute them for 2 to 3mins.
15)Now add in chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder.
16)Saute them well.
17)Add in chopped veggies like carrots, potatoes, beans, capsicum and peas.
19)Saute them for 5 mins or so. Add salt and mix well.
21)Cook till veggies are done.
22)Add in the coconut masala.
23)Simmer for 10 mins.
24)Add in coriander leaves