Zucchini Paal Kootu Recipe - Zucchini Milk Kootu Recipe with step wise pictures.
Zucchini kootu taste so delicious with some rice or roti. This is healthy and tasty dish which is so easy to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Zucchini Paal Kootu Recipe - Zucchini Milk Kootu Recipe
- Zucchini - 1 chopped
- Moong Dal / Pasi Paruppu - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Milk - ½ cup
- Rice Flour - 1 tblsp
- Coconut - ½ cup grated
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Green Chillies - 2
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 2 broken into small pieces
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Grind the ingredients given to a coarse mix.
- Take dal in a pan. Add water and cook till dal is cooked.
- Add in zucchini and cook till dal and veggies is done.
- Now add in salt and mix well.
- Add coconut mix in and mix well.
- Mix rice flour with milk and add it into the kootu and mix well.
- Simmer for 2 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in seasoning ingredients and let it sizzle. Mix well.
1)Take coconut, cumin and green chillies in a blender
2)Grind to a smooth mix
3)Take moong dal in a kadai
6)Cook till it is done
7)Add coconut masala
9)Take rice flour in a bowl
10)Add in milk
11)Add it in
15)Heat oil and add mustard, urad dal and dry red chillies
16)Add it in
17)Mix well and serve.