Kesar Peda Recipe – Saffron Milk Peda Recipe – Easy Diwali Sweets with step wise pictures.
Kesar peda is so simple to make and taste simply delicious. This peda is not only easy to make but taste absolutely delicious.
Such an easy desert made using milk powder. It hardly takes 10 mins to make from start to finish. Super delicious one. You need only 4 ingredients and 10 mins to make this desert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk Powder - 2 cups
- Ghee - 3 tblsp
- Milk - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Saffron a pinch
- Take milk powder, ghee, milk in a nonstick pan. Stir till forms into a thick mawa like texture.
- Now take it in a plate and let it cool down.
- Powder sugar with saffron.
- Add this into the cooled mix and knead well to a soft dough.
- Spread it and cut using cookie cutter.
1)Take milk powder in a nonstick pan
2)Add in ghee
3)Stir fry on low heat for 2 to 3 mins
4)Add in milk
5)Stir till it comes to a mass
6)Now it is done
7)Remove to a plate and cool completely
8)Take sugar in a blender
9)Add in a pinch of saffron
10)Powder till fine
11)Add the sugar to the cooled khoya mix
12)Knead to a soft dough
13)Take the khoya mix in a parchment lined
14)Spread it evenly
15)Cut using cookie cutter