One-Pot Chocolate Brownies Recipe – Fudgy Brownies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Brownies are seriously my addiction. I keep on exploring new recipes for brownies. I get hit by brownie craving often and i try new recipes for it. Most of the recipes will be a success and i will share it here.
This is one of my latest addition. It calls for a sauce pan and everything is added into it and mixed, then pour it into the baking pan and bake. It is so simple. The brownie taste so delicious and fudgy, It is so chocolaty and yummy with bits of chocolate pieces in it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup / 60 grams
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup / 113 grams
- Sugar - ¾ cup / 150 grams
- Egg - 2
- Cocoa - ⅓ cup / 35 grams
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 20 cm square baking pan with foil and grease it with oil. set aside.
- Take butter in a sauce pan and melt on low heat.
- Add sugar and whisk well.
- Now add in eggs, vanilla and other ingreidents and fold gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon it into the baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove it and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a sauce pan
2)Melt it down
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in cocoa powder
6)Add in vanilla essence
7)Add in eggs
9)Add in flour
10)Add in baking powder
11)Add in salt
13)Add in chocolate chips
14)I had few chocolates on hand, i chopped it and added it in
16)I lined a square pan with foil and sprayed it with oil.
17)Spoon batter in
18)Bake till done
19)Slice and serve