Tuna Fish Fry Recipe – Choorai Meen Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Spicy and delicious fish fry which has a simple marinate all over it. Taste so yummy with plain rice or rasam rice.
Tuna fish is very good for you, not only it taste delicious but it has many health benefits within them. This marinate goes well with pretty much any fish and the addition of ginger garlic paste will get rid of the fishy smell from it and makes it even more tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Tuna Fish - 8 pieces
- Chilli Powder - 1.5 tblsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice / Vinegar - 3 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp + for frying
- Take all ingredients except oil for deep frying and fish into a bowl. Mix well to a paste.
- Add it to fish and mix well. Let it marinate for 30 mins.
- Fry it in hot oil till golden on both sides.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt, ginger garlic psate in a bowl.
2)Add in lemon juice or vinegar
3)Add in oil
4)Mix well to a smooth paste
5)Now take your fish
6)Add the spice paste
8)Fry it in some hot oil till golden on both sides
9)Now it is done
10)Drain and set aside.