Stuffed Peppers Recipe – Paneer Stuffed Capsicum Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious stuffed peppers which has a spicy and tangy paneer filling in it. The peppers taste so sweet and the filling taste so amazing.
I wanted to make stuffed pepper for quite a long time, finally i made it and stuffed it with some spicy paneer filling. The taste was delicious. I had it with some ginger lime rice and it was yummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bell Peppers / Capsicum - 3 cut in half
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Bell Peppers / Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Paneer - 200 grams crumbled
- Water as needed
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Take your bell peppers, cut in half. Remove core and white membrane. Place it in a baking pan.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in onions and saute for a min.
- Add in ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Add in capsicum and cook for 1 min.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till soften.
- Now add salt and spice powders and mix well.
- Add in paneer and mix well.
- Add a splash of water and cook till thickens.
- Spoon it into the peppers.
- Add a splash of water and cover with foil.
- Pop it in oven and cook for 15 mins.
- Now remove the foil and cook on grill mode at 220 degree C for 5 more mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take your bell peppers, cut it in half, remove the core and white membrane.
2)Just like this.
3)Arrange it in a baking pan.
4)Heat oil in a pan, add in onions
5)Saute them for a min. Add in ginger garlic paste.
6)Add chopped capsicum
8)Add in tomatoes
9)Cook till tomatoes get soften
10)Now it is all softened
11)Add in salt and turmeric powder
12)Add chilli powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder
14)Add in crumbled paneer
16)Add in a splash of water
17)Cook till it thickens
18)Spoon into the capsicum
19)Add a splash of water in the bottom of the pan
20)Cover with foil, pop it inside 200 degree C preheated oven for 15 mins.
21)Now remove the foil and set the mode to grill at 220 degree C and cook for 5 more mins
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.