Bread Egg Skillet with Step by Step Pictures.
Super easy bread egg skillet which can be made in few minutes. This recipe is fast to make and taste so delicious.
All you need is any vegetable as you like, eggs and bread. This skillet takes hardly any time to make.
Kids will love this breakfast. You can make this fast as their snack as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Bread Egg Skillet Recipe
- Egg - 2
- Milk - 3 tblsp
- Onion - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Potato - 1 peeled boiled
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Pasta seasoning as needed
- Bread slice - 2 chopped finely
- Cheese - ¼ cup grated
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Beat egg with salt, pepper and milk. Set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet. Add onions, potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook till potatoes get crispy.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Add in bread pieces and cook till bread get crispy.
- Pour in egg around the bread.
- Spread evenly.
- Now top with cheese.
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low heat.
- Remove it and cut into wedges. Serve.
1)Take 2 eggs in a bowl
2)Season with salt and pepper
3)Add little milk
4)Mix well and set aside
5)Heat oil and little butter in a skillet
6)Add chopped onions
7)Add in chopped potatoes
8)Season with salt and pepper, Stir fry and cook till potatoes get crispy.
9)Add in any seasoning you like
11)Add in finely chopped bread pieces
12)Toss well in the oil and let the bread get all crispy
14)Pour in egg
15)Mix it lightly
16)Top with little cheese. reduce the flame to the lowest possible.
17)Cover and cook
18)Now it is done.
19)Remove to a plate.
20)Slice and serve.