Dry fruits and dates ladoo made using a mixture of dates and dry fruits. A healthy energy balls or energy bites which are super easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. These ladoos are bites of heaven in a mouth.
This is such a healthy ladoos. It has dates, nuts all good stuffs packed in one. You can put a ladoo in your kids tiffin box they will love it for sure and you would be happy that they are having something healthy.So try this and let me know how it turned out for you..
Check out my other ladoo recipes too.
You can use any mixture of nuts in this. Specially i love the combination of few nuts like cashews, almonds and walnuts in this. There is no particular recipe for making this ladoo. All you need is combine ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
Check out my 25 Ladoos Recipes
VIDEO RECIPE OF DRY FRUITS LADOO:
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Sugar Free Dates & Nuts Ladoo / Dry Fruits & Nuts Ladoo / Dry Fruits And Khajoor Laddoo / Dates & Nuts Ladoo
- Dates - 25 deseeded
- Pistachios / Pista - ½ cup
- Badam / Almonds - ½ cup
- Cashewnuts - ½ cup
- Tutti fruity - 3 tblspn optional
- Dessicated Coconut - 3 tblspn optional
- Ghee - 1 tsp for greasing hands
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degree C / 360 Degree F. Take all three nuts in a roasting pan and pop them in oven for 5 to 10 mins. They will be toasted. Let them cool a bit. Now take them in a blender and crush them coarsely.
- If you dont have oven, you can roast the nuts in a dry pan. Roast them for 5 to 10 mins on a medium heat till they are nicely toasted. Remove them to a plate and let them cool down. Now you can crush them in a blender.
- Now take your dates in the same blender and crush them coarsely.
- Heat a nonstick pan. Add the crushed dates in the pan and start stiring them. You dont have to use any oil. Mix them for a good 5 mins.
- Now add in the crushed nuts, coconut, tutti fruity and mix well. Keep stiring.
- At a point the mixture will come together and form into a ball.
- Remove that to a bowl and let them cool a bit.
- Grease your hands with some ghee and take small portion from the mixture. Shape into balls and arrange in a plate.
- Optional: You can roll these ladoos in dessicated coconut if you wish.
- Store these ladoos in a air tight container.
2)These ladoos make great gifts for any festival like diwali.
3)You can roll these ladoos in dessicated coconut too.
|Take all your ingredients|
|Start by toasting the nuts, i toasted them in oven|
|Add the nuts to a blender|
|Powder them coarsely|
|Set that aside|
|Now add the dates to the blender|
|Crush them little|
|Add the dates to a dry pan|
|Add the nuts|
|toss them well|
|Add in tutti fruity|
|mix them well|
|At a point they will come like a mass|
|Remove them to a bowl and let them cool|
|Grease your hands with a little ghee|
|Take a small portion from the mixture|
|Shape them into balls|