Dry fruits and dates ladoo made using a mixture of dates and dry fruits. A healthy energy balls or energy bites which are super easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. These ladoos are bites of heaven in a mouth.
This is such a healthy ladoos. It has dates, nuts all good stuffs packed in one. You can put a ladoo in your kids tiffin box they will love it for sure and you would be happy that they are having something healthy.So try this and let me know how it turned out for you..
Check out my other ladoo recipes too.
You can use any mixture of nuts in this. Specially i love the combination of few nuts like cashews, almonds and walnuts in this. There is no particular recipe for making this ladoo. All you need is combine ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
Check out my 25 Ladoos Recipes
Urad dal ladoo
Dates and Nuts ladoos
Khoya Besan Ladoo
Nutella Oats Ball
VIDEO RECIPE OF DRY FRUITS LADOO:
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Sugar Free Dates & Nuts Ladoo / Dry Fruits & Nuts Ladoo / Dry Fruits And Khajoor Laddoo / Dates & Nuts Ladoo
- Dates - 25 deseeded
- Pistachios / Pista - ½ cup
- Badam / Almonds - ½ cup
- Cashewnuts - ½ cup
- Tutti fruity - 3 tblspn optional
- Dessicated Coconut - 3 tblspn optional
- Ghee - 1 tsp for greasing hands
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degree C / 360 Degree F. Take all three nuts in a roasting pan and pop them in oven for 5 to 10 mins. They will be toasted. Let them cool a bit. Now take them in a blender and crush them coarsely.
- If you dont have oven, you can roast the nuts in a dry pan. Roast them for 5 to 10 mins on a medium heat till they are nicely toasted. Remove them to a plate and let them cool down. Now you can crush them in a blender.
- Now take your dates in the same blender and crush them coarsely.
- Heat a nonstick pan. Add the crushed dates in the pan and start stiring them. You dont have to use any oil. Mix them for a good 5 mins.
- Now add in the crushed nuts, coconut, tutti fruity and mix well. Keep stiring.
- At a point the mixture will come together and form into a ball.
- Remove that to a bowl and let them cool a bit.
- Grease your hands with some ghee and take small portion from the mixture. Shape into balls and arrange in a plate.
- Optional: You can roll these ladoos in dessicated coconut if you wish.
- Store these ladoos in a air tight container.
2)These ladoos make great gifts for any festival like diwali.
3)You can roll these ladoos in dessicated coconut too.
|Take all your ingredients|
|Start by toasting the nuts, i toasted them in oven|
|Add the nuts to a blender|
|Powder them coarsely|
|Set that aside|
|Now add the dates to the blender|
|Crush them little|
|Add the dates to a dry pan|
|Add the nuts|
|toss them well|
|Add in tutti fruity|
|mix them well|
|At a point they will come like a mass|
|Remove them to a bowl and let them cool|
|Grease your hands with a little ghee|
|Take a small portion from the mixture|
|Shape them into balls|
a perfect healthy treat for sweet loving people like me
yes it is really a healthy and sweet option thank you for sharing!
These laddus came out awesome..thanks Aarthi
I made it for ma inlaws... they really loved it very much 🙂 thnx akka for the recepie
Perfect healthy ladoos.Thx aarthi for sharing
Hi just wanted to know how long can I keep the ladoos and can I store them in the fridge?
@Anonymousthis will stay good for a month in fridge
Hi Aarthi .. finally my search for a food blog ends with urs blog .. i have tried couple of ur recipe and must say .. outcome is delicious if followed to core .
I need a help here , yesterday i made a dry fruit laddu and morning when i ate it was bit hard .. though i kept in a air tight container and it was not kept in fridge as well .
I had to heat laddu in microwave so that it can be little loose and my teeth can easily bite it :).
Where did i went wrong or what can be done so that laddu are bit loose and easy to bite .
@PREETI ARUNdont over cook it, reduce the cooking time.
Hi, can I use date paste instead of dates? And if yes then what will be the measurements. TIA
@Anonymoususe same measurements
Hi Arthi ...
I love your recipes. Do keep up the excellent work. I have a doubt though. Can we or do we need to add honey in d laddoos. If we do will it get too sticky and change the consistency?
Excellent receipe and very easy to follow. Pl make your search slot more prominent so it is easy to get and try various receipes. Thanks
Thanks dear..I was wondering what to do with a pack of dates bought last month.