"Ghost Cupcakes is perfect recipe to try for halloween. This spooky and scary ghost cupcakes makes a wonderful addition for your halloween table."
If you looking for a simple halloween party recipe then this cupcakes will be a great addition.I added marshmallows over the cupcakes since it is halloween theme. If it is not halloween you can add any decoration over the cupcakes.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavour in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favourite.
These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won’t want to stop eating!
Halloween Cupcakes Recipe
- Make wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Make dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine both ingredients.
- Spoon into cupcake liners
- Bake till done.
- Decorate the cupcakes with frosting.
- Decorate it as per your wish.
Halloween Recipe Ideas
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Halloween Candy Brownies
- Spooky witch fingers
- Caramel popcorn
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Mummy Dogs
- Halloween Spooky Eye Cookies
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @aar[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Ghost Cupcakes | Halloween Cupcakes
- Maida / Flour - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Egg - 1
- Water - 1 cup 240 ml
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup 50 grams
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - ⅓ cup 80 ml
- Vanillla essence - 1tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tblsp
- Instant Coffee Powder - 1 tsp
- Whipped cream frosting
- Green food colour
- Marshmallow as needed
- Black food colour for decorating the marshmallow.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take water, oil, vanilla, vinegar and egg and mix well.
- In a bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Add in flour mix in and fold gently.
- Spoon this into mould. Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Pipe whipped cream on top and place marshmallows.
- Decorate the marshmallow like ghost.
Halloween Cupcakes Recipe with Step by Step
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree c. Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in baking soda
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in cocoa powder
5)Add coffee powder
6)Mix well and set aside.
7)Take water in a bowl
8)Add in oil.
9)Add in egg
11)Add flour mix in
13)Take cupcake cases
14)Pour batter in and bake.
15)Make orange icing. I used whipped cream frosting,
17)Pipe frosting on top
18)decorate the cupcakes
19)Place the marshmallow on top