Hawaiian Chicken Pita Bread with Step by Step Pictures.
This is a delicious chicken pita bread pockets which taste amazing. This is great for lunch or dinner.
Delicious pita wrap which taste amazing either cold or warm. This chicken wrap is so easy to make and is very healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cooked Chicken - 2 cups chopped
- Pineapple - 1/2 cup chopped
- Spring onion - 2 chopped finely
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup or as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pita Bread - as needed
- Lettuce as needed
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut pita bread in half. Spoon the lettuce in and fill with chicken filling.
- Serve immediately
1)Take cooked chicken in a bowl
2)Add in pineapples
3)Add in spring onions
4)Add in mayonnaise
6)Take pita bread and lettuce
7)Cut it into half
8)Now open the pita pockets
9)put a lettuce
10)Spoon filling in