Mashed Tapioca Recipe - Maravalli Kilangu Masiyal Recipe with step wise pictures.
This mashed seasoned tapioca is so tasty and is a great alternative for mashed potatoes. This has so many health benefits in them too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mashed Tapioca Recipe - Maravalli Kilangu Masiyal Recipe
- Tapioca / Maravalli Kilangu - 1 large boiled
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chilli - 2
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Onion - 1 medium chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Boiled Milk - 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves as needed
- Peel the skins of tapioca and boil them. Mash them roughly.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, curry leaves and chillies.
- Add onions and salt and mix well.
- Add mashed tapioca and salt and mix well.
- Add boiled milk and mash well.
1)Take boiled tapioca in a bowl.
2)Mash it well.
3)Heat coconut oil in a pan.
4)Add mustard, curry leaves and dry chillies.
5)Let them sizzle.
6)Add in onions
7)Saute them for a while.
8)Add in salt.
10)Add mashed tapioca
11)Add in boiled milk.