Last Updated on December 29, 2020
Mushroom Butter Masala
- Butter - 1 tblspn + 1 tblspn
- Oil - 1 tblspn
- Shahi Jeera / Black Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblspn
- Tomato - 4 pureed
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tblspn
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tblspn
- Cream - ½ cup
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1 tblspn
- Mushrooms - 200 grams sliced
- Water as needed
- Coriander Leaves a handful finely chopped
- Heat oil and 1 tblspn of butter in a pan, add in cumin. Let them sizzle for a min.
- Add in onions, salt and saute till lightly golden.
- Now add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min.
- Add in tomato puree and cook till oil separates from the mix.
- Now add in chilli powder and saute till oil separates.
- Add in mushrooms and cook for 10 mins or so.
- Now add in water, salt and sugar and mix well. Simmer for few more mins.
- Now add in kasuri methi leaves, cream, garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
|Take all your ingredients|
|heat oil and butter in a pa, add in cumin seeds|
|add in onions|
|cook till golden|
|add in ginger garlic paste|
|add in salt and turmeric|
|add in tomato puree|
|cook that down|
|add in kashmiri chilli powder|
|cook that till oil separates|
|add in mushrooms|
|cook that for 6 to 10 mins|
|add in sugar|
|cream and water|
|simmer for few more mins|
|sprinkle over garam masala powder|
|add in kasuri methi leaves|
|add in coriander leaves|