No Bake Lamingtons with Step by Step Pictures.
No bake lamingtons is a easy recipe which is made using leftover cake. You can use cake scraps too.
Lamingtons cakes recipe is one of my all time favorite. I love it so much that i have made quite a variation of this recipe on my blog. You will love my traditional lamingtons and my jelly lamingtons.
This is a no bake version of lamingtons, which uses cake scraps or leftover cake. You can use store bought cake too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you
- Leftover Cake - 3 cups
- Chocolate Chips- 1/2 cup
- Nuts - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
For Sauce & Coating:
- Icing Sugar - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup
- Melted Butter - 3 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Dessicated Coconut - 1 cup or as needed
- Melt chocolate.
- Take all ingredients for the cake bars in a bowl and mix well.
- Press it into a mould and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Cut it into bars.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except coconut.
- Coat the cake in the sauce and coat it in coconut.
- Let it set in fridge for 30 mins before serving.
1)Melt some chocolate
2)You can mix till smooth
3)I used some leftover fruit cake
5)Add in some chopped nuts
6)Add in melted chocolate
7)Add in coconut
9)Press it in a mould and chill in fridge for 30 mins.
10)Cut it into squares
12)Now make icing. Take icing sugar in a bowl
13) Add cocoa powder
14)Add in melted butter
16)Make into a smooth batter
17)coat in chocolate sauce
18)Now coat in coconut