Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Sago & Urad Dal Cereal for Babies - Urad Dal Porridge for Babies with step wise pictures,
Nutritious and protein rich homemade health mix for your babies. This baby food is excellent for weight gain in babies.
This recipe is a healthy protein cereal mix for baby. It has sago and urad dal which helps in weight gaining in babies. Urad dal is high in protein and sago has carbohyrate which is good for babies.. You can feed this to babies above 7 months.
For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i used salt and ghee.
Instant Badam Milk Powder
Korean Veg pancakes
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
Bread, Butter & Jam
Mini Aloo Paratha
Apple Sticks with Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Potato Smiley
Nutella French Toast
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sago Urad Dal Cereal for Babies
- Whole Urad dal - ½ cup
- Sago / Sabudana - ½ cup
FOR MAKING PORRIDGE:
- Sago Urad dal Mix - 1 tblsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Salt or Sweetner as needed
- Ghee - ½ tsp
- Dry roast sago in a pan till golden. Take it in a blender.
- Wash urad dal and ry it completely. Dry roast till golden. Take it in a blender.
- Powder fine., Set aside in a container.
- When making porridge, take a tblsp of mix, add some water and cook till thickens and cooked,
- Add salt and ghee and mix well.
- Feed your baby.
1)Dry roast sago on low flame till well roasted
2)Keep cooking on low flame
3)Now it nicely roasted and aromatic
4)Take it in a blender
5)Take urad dal in a sieve
6)Wash well and dry it completely.
7)Take it in a dry pan and roast on low heat till golden brown.
9)Now it is golden
10)Take it in a blender
11)Powder it till fine
12)Store it in a container
13)Take a tblsp of the mix
14)Add some water
15) Cook on low heat till it thickens
16)Just like this.
17)Add a pinch of salt
18)add a tsp of ghee
20)Feed your baby.