Tawa Potato Recipe - Pan Fried Potatoes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Tawa potatoes taste really delicious and it goes well with rice roti or pulao. This is fast and easy to make as well.
This is a simple pan fry potatoes which is easy to make and tasty. This taste best with sambar rice or any spicy kuzhambu. This is a everyday version of fry. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Tawa Potatoes Recipe
- Boiled Potatoes - 4 sliced into thick slices
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 2 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1tblsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Water as needed
- Oil for Shallow Frying
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to a paste.
- Coat the potatoes in the masala.
- Heat oil in a tawa. Place potatoes and cook till golden till golden brown.
2)Peel off the skin
3)Slice into thick slices
4)Take ginger garlic paste
5)Add spice powders
6)Add in lemon juice
7)Add in salt
8)Add in cornflour
9)Add water and make it into a paste
10)Coat the spices with spice mix.
11)Set aside for 5 mins.
12)Heat oil in a pan.
14)Cook till golden on both sides