Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Warm Pasta Salad Recipe - Stelline Pasta Salad Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and simple warm pasta salad. This salad has so much flavour in them and the whole thing is tossed in italian dressing which makes it super yum.
I had a packet of this tiny stelline pasta on hand. They are normally added on soups.I thought of cooking them and adding them to salads. I made this warm salad which tasted so yummy.
Italian Salad Dressing
Sprouts Fruits Salad
Sprouts Veggie Salad
Cold Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles Chicken Salad
Warm Italian Chicken Salad
Grilled Chicken Salad
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Warm Pasta Salad Recipe
- Pasta - 1 cup dry
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped finely
- Italian Salad Dressing as needed
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Cook pasta as per package directions.
- Heat butter in a pan, add in onion, capsicum, garlic and mix well.
- Saute for a min.
- Add in cooked pasta and mix well.
- Add dressing and toss well so the pasta absorbs the dressing.
- Now add in coriander leaves and mix well.
1)These are tiny pasta which i cooked, you can use any pasta as you like. These pasta are called as stelline pasta.
2)Heat butter in a pan
2)Add onions, garlic and chopped peppers
3)Saute for a min
4)Add in the cooked pasta
6)Take your dressing. I am using italian dressing. Check this link for homemade dressing.
7)Add a good amount of it in.
8)Now saute this for 2 to 3 mins
9)Pasta has absorbed all the sauce. Now it is done.
10)Add chopped coriander leaves