Watermelon slush is a thick creamy ice cream kind of recipe without the creamy. Frozen watermelons cubes are pureed in a blender till it gets creamy and thick milk shake like texture. Perfect guilt free dessert to enjoy during summer. This watermelon ginger cooler and mango sorbet makes a guilt free dessert too.
Watermelon Slush Recipe
This delicious drink is so refreshing and cooling to our body. It is a perfect drink for summer days. The combination of watermelon and lemon is perfect.
Dragon Fruit Pudding
Mint Masala Soda
Blue Curacao Mocktail
Fresh Ginger Ale
How to freeze watermelon
- Pick a good heavy watermelon.
- Cut it open and remove the rind using a sharp knife. Discard the rind.
- Cut the watermelon into small cubes and place it in a single layer in a baking tray.
- Place the tray in freezer overnight.
- Collect the frozen watermelon cubes in a ziploc cover and seal.
- Store in deep freeze till needed.
How to make watermelon slush
Take frozen watermelon, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and puree till it forms slushie like texture. Pour it into serving glass and serve.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Watermelon - 3 cups cubed and frozen
- Sugar - 3 to 4 tblspn
- Lemon Juice - 1 tblspn or to taste
- Take everything in a blender and puree till it forms slushie like.
- Pour it into serving glass and serve.
Watermelon Slush with Step by Step Pictures
|take a watermelon|
|cut it in half|
Leave a Reply