Watermelon slush is a thick creamy ice cream kind of recipe without the creamy. Frozen watermelons cubes are pureed in a blender till it gets creamy and thick milk shake like texture. Perfect guilt free dessert to enjoy during summer. This watermelon ginger cooler and mango sorbet makes a guilt free dessert too.
This delicious drink is so refreshing and cooling to our body. It is a perfect drink for summer days. The combination of watermelon and lemon is perfect.
How to freeze watermelon
- Pick a good heavy watermelon.
- Cut it open and remove the rind using a sharp knife. Discard the rind.
- Cut the watermelon into small cubes and place it in a single layer in a baking tray.
- Place the tray in freezer overnight.
- Collect the frozen watermelon cubes in a ziploc cover and seal.
- Store in deep freeze till needed.
How to make watermelon slush
Take frozen watermelon, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and puree till it forms slushie like texture. Pour it into serving glass and serve.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Watermelon - 3 cups cubed and frozen
- Sugar - 3 to 4 tblspn
- Lemon Juice - 1 tblspn or to taste
- Take everything in a blender and puree till it forms slushie like.
- Pour it into serving glass and serve.
Watermelon Slush with Step by Step Pictures
|take a watermelon|
|cut it in half|