Our house looks like hell today..Because we are cleaning it.Every stuff is thrown here and there and we are still busy arranging it in order.So I am going to leave you with a simple frosting which is used in my favorite cake which I am going to post in the coming week.
Chocoholid Chocolate Frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Orange Frosting
Rum Chocolate Frosting
Chocolate Ganache with milk
Whipped Cream Frosting
Before that I have to tell you one thing. I couldn’t find cream cheese in the place where I live. So I made my own cream cheese using yogurt which came out perfect.You could use that cream cheese in every recipe which calls for it. It tasted great and very cheap to make it at home. My next post is going to be the 300th post. So I have a special recipe for that. So wait for it.So here you go.
- Cream Cheese or Hung Yogurt - 1 cup
- Unsalted Soft Butter - ½ cup
- Confectioner Sugar / Icing Sugar - 4 to 5 cups or as needed
- Milk - 1 tblsp (if needed)
- Vanilla -1 tsp
- Make frosting by beating hung yoghurt or cream cheese and butter.
- Add in half of the sugar and beat it.
- Add in vanilla and milk and beat it.
- Now add the remaining sugar and beat till it reaches spreadable consistency.
- Use this for cakes or cupcakes.
3)Cream it well
4)Add in half of the icing sugar
5)Mix till creamy
6)Add remaining half and beat till creamy and it is nicely mixed in.
7)If it is too thick, you can add some milk to thin it out
8)Add a splash of vanilla
9)Mix well. Frosting done.