Spread the Joy!
Now coming back to today’s recipe..We are going to make ADAI DOSA. This is one of my favorite breakfast of all time..Not only breakfast, I love it any time of the day..I have my mother’s adai recipe already here..But this one is little special because it is multigrain adai recipe..It has different types of lentils in it..You can use whatever lentil you have, but I used my favorite ones..This is best served with coconut chutney..
I hope you will love this as much I do..Tell me if you try it.
Multigrain Adai Dosa Recipe
Healthy drumstick leaves adai dosa which has great flavour and taste. It is not only tasty but is very filling and nutritious. This is great for diabetics too.
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 4 servings
- Rice - 1 cup ( I used normal cooking rice)
- Green Gram Dal / pacha pataru - ½ cup
- Masoor Dal / Red Lentil - ½ cup
- Toor Dal / Tuvaram Paruppu - ½ cup
- Urad Dal / Ulundu - ½ cup
- Onion - 1 large
- Green Chilli - 5
- Ginger - 2 inch piece
- Curry leaves a handful
- Chilli powder - 2 tblspn or to taste
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for making dosa
- Take all the dals and rice and wash them well in lots of water.
- Now soak them in water for 5 hours.
- Now drain them and take it in a blender and make into a fine paste by adding some water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and mix well.
- Now take onions, green chilli, ginger and curry leaves in a food processor and chop them finely.
- Add it to the batter and mix well.
- Add asafoetida, salt, chilli powder to the batter and mix well. Batter is done.
- Heat a tawa. Take a ladleful of batter and make into a thin dosa.
- Drizzle oil on all sides and cook for a min on one side.
- Flip over and cook for 30 seconds on other side too.
- Remove from tawa and serve with coconut chutney.
|You can add any dals you like|
|Wash them well|
|Soak them for 5 hours|
|After 5 hours they will be plumped up|
|add it to the blender|
|and make into a fine paste|
|Transfer that into a bowl|
|You will need some onions, ginger, curry leaves,green chillies to add into the batter|
|I took them in a food processor|
|and chopped them up|
|Add that into the batter|
|add in salt and asafoetida|
|I added some chilli powder to make it spicy|
|Mix all of them|
|Now make adai dosa|
|drizzle some oil to make it crispy|