"Delicious and highly antioxidant fruit salad made with mangoes, pome and grapes. Yummy and healthy salad."
Antioxidant fruit salad
We are starting this summer season off with a bang by making this cool refreshing Antioxidant salad. All the fruits used in here are rich in antioxidant properties. Antioxidant helps in preventing heart diseases and cancer. If our body lacks in Antioxidant properties it makes a gateway for all the diseases to get into our body.
Do you know Dark chocolate have high amount of antioxidant than Red wine or Green Tea. So have a bite of dark chocolate everyday and you will stay healthy and if you want to stay double healthy have dark chocolate with this Salad.
There are certain food which are rich in antioxidants.
- Leeks, onions and garlic.
- Eggplant, grapes and berries.
- Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach and parsley.
- Red wine and tea.
- Seafood, lean meat, milk and nuts.
- Red capsicum, pumpkin and mangoes.
Don't forget to check Vegetable cutlet recipe that i posted today.So please try this and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook,Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Nigella's Antioxidant Fruit Salad - Summer Special Recipes
- Black seedless Grapes-1 cup You can use blueberries
- Lemon Juice-2 tsp
- Honey/Sugar or any Sweetner-1 tblspn
- Chop the mango into golden cubes.
- Open the pomegranate and get the lovely seeds out of them.
- In a Bowl add mangoes, pomegranate seeds, grapes and mix well.
- Mix in the lemon juice and Honey.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Antioxidant Fruit Salad Step by Step
|Gather your ingredients|
Great looking salad, lovely looking fruit!
Lots of fantastic reading here, many thanks! I had been researching on yahoo when I uncovered your article, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.
Have just tried this recipe... Itz amazing... Luks awesome, smells awesome as well as tastes awesome...I dont like curd so i hvnt used it.. still th dish tastes well..Thanks