Last Updated on November 20, 2020
There are certain food which are rich in antioxidants.
- Leeks, onions and garlic.
- Eggplant, grapes and berries.
- Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach and parsley.
- Red wine and tea.
- Seafood, lean meat, milk and nuts.
- Red capsicum, pumpkin and mangoes.
Don't forget to check Vegetable cutlet recipe that i posted today.So please try this and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Nigella's Antioxidant Fruit Salad - Summer Special Recipes
- Black seedless Grapes-1 cup You can use blueberries
- Lemon Juice-2 tsp
- Honey/Sugar or any Sweetner-1 tblspn
- Chop the mango into golden cubes.
- Open the pomegranate and get the lovely seeds out of them.
- In a Bowl add mangoes, pomegranate seeds, grapes and mix well.
- Mix in the lemon juice and Honey.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
|Gather your ingredients|
|fruits chopped and prepared|
|toss everthing together|