Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe – Breakfast Special Muffins with step wise pictures.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This apple and cinnamon muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Buttermilk or Yogurt - ½ cup (120 ml)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1¼ cup (150 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Apple - 1 grated
- Cinnamon Powder - 2 tsp
- Preheat oven for 180 degree C. 0.
- Take egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in buttermilk, oil and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold gently.
- Add in grated apples and cinnamon and fold gently.
- Scoop it in a greased muffin pan till it is filled to the top of the mould.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove it and cool it down.
1)Take egg in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in oil
6)Add in buttermilk
8)Add in flour
11)Add in a pinch of salt.
13)Now it is well combined
14)Now switch to a spatula
15)Add in apple
16)Add in cinnamon powder and fold gently.
17)Scoop the batter using a icecream scoop
18)Fill a greased muffin mould right to the top.
19)Bake till done