Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe - Gluten Free Pizza Recipe with step wise pictures
Super healthy gluten free cauliflower crust pizza which is so easy to make. And it is totally gluten free so it is completely guilt free as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe
- Cauliflower - 1 head cut into florets
- Salt to taste
- Garliic Powder - 2 tsp
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Basil - 2 tsp
- Cheese - ½ cup
- Egg - 2
- Pizza Sauce as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Take cauliflower in a blender and pulse few times so it is coarsely processed.
- Take it in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for 5 mins.
- Now remove and place over a paper towel lined colander and press to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Now take the cauliflower in a bowl, add oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, cheese, egg and mix well.
- Spoon this in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and top with sauce, onions, capsicum, cheese, olives, chilli flakes, oregano and basil.
- Bake for further 10 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take cauliflower in a bowl and wash them really well
2)Take it in a blender
3)Pulse few times so it is finely processed
4)Take it in a bowl
5)Cover and steam for 5 to 6 mins
6)Now it is cooked
7)Line a colander with paper towel
8)Place the cauliflower in this
9)Press and remove all the moisture
10)Throw away this liquid
11)Take it in a bowl
13)Add oregano, basil and garlic
15)Add grated cheese
16)Add two eggs
18)Line a baking tray with parchment paper
19)Spoon the cauliflower mix
21)bake till golden
22)SPread pizza sauce
23)Sprinkle with onions and capsicum
24)grate some cheese
25)Top with basil and oregano
26)Add red chilli flakes
27)Top with olives
28)Bake till done
29)Cut and serve