Dalgona Mocha Cake Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Simple chocolate cake covered with a magic coffee whipped cream. This cake is super easy to make and taste absolutely moist and decadent.
When i made coffee whipped cream the first thing which came to my mind is to use it as frosting for cakes. Since it is similar to whipped cream.
Check out my Dalgona candy as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dalgona Coffee Whipped Cream - Recipe here
- Wheat flour or Maida - 1½ cup (180 grams)
- Cocoa Powder - ⅓ cup ( 35 grams)
- Jaggery or Brown Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Water - 1 cup (240 ml)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Water - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in oil, water, vanilla and fold gently.
- Spoon this into parchment lined pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Unmould and slice into half. Remove the dome of the cake and make it even.
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl. Now brush the cake with this syrup all over it.
- Take the whipped cream.
- Take the cake, brush top with syrup. Decorate with the cream.
- Cover entire cake with the cream.
- Crumble the cake and decorate it all over the cake.
- Chill the cake for few hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in cocoa powder
3)Add in baking soda
5)Add in brown sugar
7)Add in vinegar
9)Add in water
13)Pour it into parchment lined pan
14)bake till done. Cool it down. Slice off the dome of the cake. Then slice in half
15)Brush simple syrup on top to make the cake moist. Simple syrup is nothing but sugar and water mixed well.
16)Top with coffee whipped cream. Recipe here
17)Decorate the cake completely
18)Crumble the dome part of the cake and decorate the entire cake with this crumbles.
20)Chill the cake for few hours.