Eggless Avocado loaf cake recipe with step by step pictures. This delicious cake is so moist white chocolate avocado cake.
Avocado is a superfood, it is so versatile ingredient and act perfectly as a egg substitute in cakes. I have shared a version of avocado muffins in my blog and this is a loaf cake recipe which is eggless and has no butter, so it is very healthy..
About this Recipe
Avocado cake is a cake made with avocado as the main ingredient, along with other common cake ingredients. Avocados can be used as a batter ingredient or as a topping. Along with other traditional cake ingredients, is a key ingredient in avocado cake. Avocados of various varieties can be used. Avocado cake may be
infused with a subtle avocado flavour. Mashed avocado can be used in the batter, as well as in cake frostings and toppings. Other ingredients, such as the zest of citrus fruits, can be used to top or garnish it.
This loaf cake is very easy to make and needs just simple ingredients. But the cake itself taste so delicious, moist and very soft. Perfect with a cup of tea. I added some white chocolate chips in this because i had some on hand, you can skip it or add any chocolate, nuts or dried fruits in this.
Ingredients for Eggless Avocado Loaf Cake
Avocado has a creamy, velvety texture and is high in fat. It can be used in place of butter, shortening, and even eggs in baking. It adds moisture and richness to desserts while also contributing to their overall health benefits.
Baking Powder :
Baking powder is used to increase the volume of baked goods and lighten their texture. It works by releasing carbon dioxide gas into a batter or dough via an acid–base reaction, which causes bubbles in the wet mixture to expand and thus leaven the mixture.
Baking soda is a leavening agent that is commonly used in baked goods such as cakes, muffins, and cookies. It is a white crystalline powder that is naturally alkaline, or basic. It is also known as sodium bicarbonate. When baking soda is combined with both an acidic and a liquid, it becomes activated.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Avocado Loaf Cake Recipe | Eggless Avocado Cake Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup / 150 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ¾ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ¾ cup / 150 grams
- Avocado - 1 cup mashed
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Milk - ¾ cup / 180 ml
- Oil - ½ cup / 120 ml
- White Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan lightly with oil and line it with parchment paper. Grease that well as well.
- Take flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take avocado puree, sugar, oil, vanilla and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add this to dried ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon this into the baking pan and pop it in oven. Bake this for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 mins till a tooth pick inserted comes clean.
- Now remove the pan from oven and cool it down for 15 mins in the pan. Now invert it to a plate and peel off the paper.
- Slice it and serve.
Avocado Loaf Cake Step by Step
|Preheat oven to 180 degree C..Take all your ingredients|