Honey Banana Muffins Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Honey walnut whole wheat muffins which taste absolutely delicious.
This muffin turned out super fluffy and moist. The muffin has tender crumbs and juicy fruits dotted all over them. The muffin itself is super fluffy and taste yummy.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Banana - 3
- Honey - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour or Wheat Flour - 1½ cup
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Walnuts - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 190 degree c. Line muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- Mash banana in a bowl.
- Add in honey, oil and vanilla. Add in egg and milk and mix well.
- Mix flour with baking soda, walnuts and mix well.
- Add flour and fold gently.
- Spoon it into muffin moulds and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take banana in a bowl
2)mash it well
4)Add in vanilla
6)Add in honey
9)Take flour in a bowl
10)Add in baking soda
13)Add flour in this
15)Line muffin pan with cases
16)Use a icecream scoop to fill batter
18)Fill with batter
19)Bake till done