Marie Biscuits Recipe – How to Make Marie Biscuits at Home with step wise pictures.
Marie biscuits can be made easily at home. This biscuits taste so good just like the real ones. This biscuits can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
A wonderful recipe for marie biscuits adapted here.
This recipe taste just like the real ones. No joking. This taste even better than real marie biscuits. The biscuits turn out crispy and flaky. Perfect to enjoy with your cup of coffee or tea. The biscuits are eggless and is super easy to make. Just try to roll the biscuits thin so it will stay crispy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 30 grams
- Milk - 1/8 cup 30 ml
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/4 tsp
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ml
- Take milk, sugar, baking soda in a sauce pan and heat it up.
- Cook till sugar melts and it comes to a good boil. Take it off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
- Take flour, butter and salt in a bowl. Use a fork to rub the butter into the flour.
- Once it is mixed, add the liquid and form into a dough.
- Now take a portion of dough and roll it thin.
- Cut it using round cutter.
- Arrange it in a baking tray which is lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 - 10 mins.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack completely.
- Store in a air tight container.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan.
2)Add in sugar
Also check out
3)Add baking soda
4)Heat it and cook till it comes to a boil.
6)It will get frothy.
7)Bring it to a boil.
8)Take it off the heat.
9)Cool it down.
10)Take flour in a bowl.
11)Add in a salt.
12)Add in butter.
13)Rub it well into the flour
15)Add in the milk mix
16)Take the dough.
17)Roll it into a thin roti like.
18)Cut it using a cutter.
19)Now it is cut.
21)Arrange it in a parchment lined tray.
22)Now it is all lined up.
23)Prick it all over using a fork.
24)Ready to bake.
25)Bake till light golden.
26)Remove and cool it down.