Sooji Cereal Mix for Babies – Instant Rava Porridge Mix Powder For Babies with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious sooji porridge mix for babies. It is rich in carb, protein and fat which makes a great breakfast for babies.
You can start this powder for babies above 7 months.
For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i use salt and ghee.
Instant Badam Milk Powder
Korean Veg pancakes
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
Bread, Butter & Jam
Mini Aloo Paratha
Apple Sticks with Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Potato Smiley
Nutella French Toast
- Sooji / Semolina / Rava - 1 cup
- Roasted Gram Dal / Pori Kadalai - 1/2 cup
- Cashews - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Sooji powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1/2 cup or as needed
- Sweetner as needed
- Roast sooji and cool it down.
- Roast gram dal and cashews till golden and remove to a bowl and cool it down.
- Take it in a blender, add cardamom and powder finely.
- Store in a air tight container.
- While making porridge, add some powder in a sauce pan. add water and cook till thickened.
- Add sweetner and mix well.
- feed your baby.
2)Store this in fridge for a month.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Roast some roasted gram dal, cashews in a kadai.
3)Roast till golden
4)Now it is golden. Set this aside.
5)Now Add sooji in the same kadai
6)Roast till fragrant
7)Take it in a blender
8)Add cardamom powder
9)Powder it finely
10)Store it in a container. You can use this to make porridge, check this recipe for instructions.