Wheat Peanut Health Mix Powder for Babies - Peanut Porridge Powder with step wise pictures.
Healthy nutritious peanut wheat powder which is very good for weight gaining in babies. You can start giving this powder after 8 months.
Peanuts has so many health benefits in them.
1)Good for physical development
2)Ideal for brain development.
3)Has lots of vitamins and minerals.
4)Good source of antioxidants.
You can start this powder for babies above 8 months.
For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i use salt and ghee.
Wheat Peanut Health Mix for Babies
FOR WHEAT POWDER:
- Wheat Rava - 1 cup
- Green Gram - ½ cup
- Peanuts - ¼ cup
FOR MAKING PORRIDGE:
- Wheat Powder - 3 tblsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ghee to taste
- Take wheat rava in a dry pan and roast till golden. Remove to a plate.
- Take green gram in a dry pan and roast till golden. Remove to a plate.
- Cool it down.
- Powder it finely. Remove to a bowl.
- Now take peanuts in a pan, roast till golden.
- Take peanuts in a blender and powder lightly. Dont over grind else it will get pasty,
- Add this to the broken wheat and mix well.
- Store in a air tight container in fridge.
- For making porridge, take powder and water in a sauce pan and cook till it thickens and cooked.
- Add salt and ghee and mix well.
1)You will need wheat rava (broken wheat), green gram and peanuts
2)First dry roast wheat rava
3)Roast till golden
4)Remove to a plate and cool it
5)Take green gram in a pan
6)Roast till golden
7)Take it in the pan and cool it down.
8)Take it in a blender
9)Powder it fine
10)Remove to a plate
11)Take peanuts in a pan
12)Roast till golden
13)Take it in a blender
14)Powder till fine
15)Add it into the green gram powder
17)Store it in a container in fridge.
Check this link to see how to cook this powder