White Hot Chocolate with step wise pictures.
Delicious and soothing hot chocolate made with white chocolate. So cozy to drink during cold winter days.
White chocolate is a soothing drink, it is completely different from normal hot chocolate. This one is so calming and soothing for body while hot chocolate is dark, rich and decadent. This has just plain white chocolate, milk and vanilla. Use good quality white chocolate for maximum taste.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- White Chocolate - ½ cup chopped finely (adjust)
- Milk - 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Marshmallows for serving
- Take milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a simmer.
- Add white chocolate and whisk till it is melted and the milk gets hot, dont let it boil.
- Take it off the heat and add in vanilla. Mix well.
- Take a serving mug, pour the white hot chocolate in and top with marshmallows.
- Serve hot.
1)Chop some white chocolate. Use good quality
2)Take milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a simmer.
3)Once it starts to simmer.
5)Whisk till chocolate is completely melted
6)Now it is all melted. Dont let it boil.
7)Take it off the heat
8)Stir in vanilla
10)Take your mug
11)Pour it in
12)Now it is filled
13)Top with marshmallows.