- 1)Why is my banana bread so dense?
- 2)How do you keep banana bread moist?
- 3)Should you refrigerate banana bread?
- 4)How long does banana bread stays fresh?
- 1)World's Best Banana Bread Recipe
- 2) Bakery Style Basic Banana Bread
- 3) Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- 4)Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 4)Moist Carrot Banana Bread Recipe
- 5)Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
- 6)Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
- 7)Chocolate Banana Swirl Bread Recipe
- 8)Peanut Butter Banana Cake Recipe
- 9)Banana Walnut Mini Cakes Recipe
- 10)Eggless Chocolate Banana Sheet Cake Recipe
- 11)Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Last Updated on August 1, 2020
"Moist and delicious 11 banana bread recipe collections. All easy to make, so many variations for everyone of the banana bread lovers"
Share this post with your family and friends.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads.
Banana bread is made into so many varieties. There are like thousands of banana bread recipes on the internet. Each variation of the bread makes it unique and special. Some of the most popular banana bread recipes are
- Normal banana bread
- Banana raisin bread
- Banana nut bread – most commonly walnuts, almonds are added.
- Chocolate chip banana bread – chocolate chips are added to the recipe.
- Vegan banana bread (doesn’t include the dairy products or eggs)
Some of the most fancier banana bread recipes are
- Chocolate Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Cheesecake banana bread
- Swirl banana bread
Here in this article i have covered some of the best banana bread and cake recipes which are available in our website. Hope you will like it.
SOME OF THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
1)Why is my banana bread so dense?
The more you mix your banana bread batter, the more gluten is developing in the bread – which is great for a yeast-risen, chewy loaf, but not so great when you're hoping for a tender, soft quick bread. An over mixed banana bread batter will result in a dense, rubbery loaf.
2)How do you keep banana bread moist?
- Cool the bread completely.
- Place a paper towel in the bottom of an airtight storage container OR in an airtight bag. Then place the cooled loaf on top of it.
- Cover the bread with another paper towel.
3)Should you refrigerate banana bread?
Banana bread should always be kept in plastic wrap, tin foil, or an airtight container to keep it from drying out or going bad quickly. You can extend the life of your banana bread up to about a week by refrigerating it. If you'd like to freeze your banana bread, use freezer wrap or a heavy freezer bag.
4)How long does banana bread stays fresh?
- Banana bread stays good for 2 to 3 days when stored in a air tight container at room temperature.
- If you store in fridge, you can keep it for a week in a air tight container in fridge. You can warm in microwave for 10 seconds when serving.
- If you are freezing banana bread. Cool it down, wrap in plastic wrap and then foil and freeze for more than a month. Thaw it in fridge the day before serving. You can warm in microwave or in toaster.
"You can slice the bread, pop it in a toaster and toast. Spread butter all over it and enjoy for breakfast, with a cup of tea or coffee."
Here is the Top 11 Banana Bread Recipe from Yummy Tummy.
I am calling this recipe the world's best banana bread recipe because it is one of the moist and soft bread you would ever make. This recipe calls for basic ingredients one of them in butter which makes it so flavourful and moist.
This bakery style banana bread has its texture similar to store bought ones. The texture inside is moist and soft but has a slightly dense texture. This banana bread has a addition of walnuts and flax seeds. Added nutrients!
Looking for eggless banana bread which is made with whole wheat flour. This banana bread has little dense texture because of the whole wheat flour. You could add any nuts to it as well.
Who could resist a slice of warm soft moist banana bread with chocolate chips dotted all over them. It is definitely moist and taste so rich.
Carrot banana bread has a unique orange tint to it because of all the grated carrots. This particular recipe has a addition of whole wheat flour and flax seeds in them. The bread itself is very moist and tender and gives your perfect slice of bread ever. Specially kids will love it.
This banana cake is the first ever recipe i ever made in this blog. This is my first attempt of making banana cake and it turned out pretty good. Basic recipe for banana bread or cake.
If you are a chocolate lover then this recipe is for you. The addition of cocoa powder and chocolate chips in this bread takes this bread to a whole new level.
Looking for a fancier banana bread. Then why not try this chocolate swirled banana bread. It is way too pretty and delicious.
Delicious creamy peanut butter dotted all over a perfectly chocolate banana peanut butter bread which taste very similar to a banana cake.
These bite size mini cakes makes a perfect on the go breakfast.
Looking for a decadent but simple egg free banana sheet cake then this is for you. This is very close to a rich dessert with all the chocolate glaze all over it.
This has become my latest favourite of all the banana bread i have ever made. This is gluten free so it is guilt free. This banana bread is perfect when you are in keto or paleo diet. A healthy dessert when you are in a weight loss journey. This banana bread has almond flour added in them and honey or keto friendly sugar instead of normal sugar. You can skip the sugar in this recipe completely if you want the sweetness from the banana to stand out.
Hope you will love all these banana bread recipes. Let me know which one is your favourite.