- Paratha-5 chopped into squares
- Onion-1 chopped
- Tomato-1 small chopped
- Capsicum-1 chopped
- Green Chilli-2
- Ginger Garlic paste-1 tblspn
- Tomato Sauce-1 tblspn
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2tblspn
- Garam Masala powder-1 tblspn
- Saunf(sombu or perum cherakam-1 tsp
- Oil-1 tblspn +for deep frying
- Onion-2 large chopped
- Tomato-3 Chopped
- Saunf(sombu or perum cherakam)-1 tblspn
- Cinnamon-2 pieces
- Poppy Seeds(kasa kasa)-3 tblspn
- Redchilli powder-1 tsp
- Tumeric powder- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Maida-1 cup
- Red chilli powder-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for Garnishing
- Spring Onion for Garnishing
- Make a batter of the above ingredients with some water.Dip the chopped paratha in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- In a kadai,add 1 tblspn of oil and crackle some saunf and cinnamon.Add in the Onion and Tomatoes and cook till translucent,Add in the redchilli powder,Tumeric powder and salt and cook for 1 min.Let it cool down and grind it into a smooth paste with some poppy seeds.
- In a large kadai add oil and sprinkle some saunf ,later add in some Onions,Capsicum,Ginger Garlic paste and fry for 30 sec.
- Add in the Tomatoes,Redchilli and Garam masala powder and cook for 2 min.
- Add in the Masala along with some Tomato sauce and throw in the green chilli and combine well.
- Season the whole thing with some salt.Now add in the fried Paratha and mix every thing together and let it cook for 1 min.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and Spring onion,Serve hot with a Squeeze of a little Lemon Juice.
|Mix ingrediants given for batter with water…Dip the chopped paratha pieces in this and fry till golden|
|Crackle fennel and cinnamon in oil…Add in onions and tomatoes and mix well…|
|Add some poppy seeds to the mixture and make it into a paste|
|Now in a kadai crackle some fennel seeds….|
|Add in onions and capsicum to this…|
|Add some ginger garlic paste|
|Add in tomatoes|
|and your spice powders|
|Pour in the blended paste|
|and a touch of Tomato Ketchup(This is the secret ingrediant)…|
|add in the fried paratha…|
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.