Egg Roast for Aapam – Mutta Roast Recipe with Step wise pictures.
One of my all time favourite dish is egg recipes. Eggs are so versatile and they can make any hungry tummy happy in minutes. So far i have shared so many egg recipes on my blog. This one is my total favourite.
Egg curry goes great with roti, idiappam, appam and even dosa or idli. This is a simple and delicious curry which i made and it was perfect with appam.
- Coconut Oil - 3 tblsp
- Onion - 2 large sliced thinly
- Tomato - 1 pureed
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 2 sprig
- Green Chillies - 3 slit
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tblsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Eggs - 3 to 4 boiled
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, season with salt and add in turmeric powder. Mix well. Cover and cook this for 5 to 6 mins on low medium heat till the onions is wilted.
- Now add in ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and green chillies and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and mix well. Cook for 5 mins or so.
- Add in all spice powders and saute well.
- Bring the masala to one side and add in eggs to one side and let it toast in the pan for few mins. Now mix with the masala.
1)Heat coconut oil in a pan, add onions and mix well
2)Add in salt and turmeric powder
3)Saute them well
4)Cover and cook on low heat till onions soften
5)Now the onions are nice and sauted.
6)Add in curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and green chillies
7)Mix well and cook for few more mins.
8)Add in tomato puree
10)Cook till raw smell leaves
11)Add in chilli, coriander and garam masala powder
12)Mix well and cook for few mins
13)To other side of the pan, add eggs
14)Toast it for few mins.
15)Mix well with the masala
16)Serve with aapam.