Vegetable Soup Recipe – Easy Veg Soup Recipe with step wise pictures.
Hot veggie soup which taste so delicious and healthy. It is perfect for any cold winter days. You can add some cooked noodles in this to make it wholesome.
Soups are such a comforting meal. Some soups make light meal and some are filling. But overall consuming lots of soups is so good for your body. I have made lots of version of soup on my blog and tomato soup is my absolute favorite. I enjoy a hot bowl of soup served with some butter toasted bread or garlic bread.
This soup is hearty soup made using lots of veggies and taste so delicious. Perfect for a cold winter day.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Mixed Vegetables - 3 cups chopped finely
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves chopped finely
- Spring Onion White - 2 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp
- Water or veggie stock - 4 to 5 cups
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, add garlic, spring onion and saute for a min.
- Add in veggies and saute for 5 mins till it is done.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil.
- Cook for 10 mins.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add in cornflour which is mixed with some water into it and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take all your veggies, i used cabbage, carrots, beans, celery,capsicum, mushrooms, spring onions and garlic
2)Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and spring onions.
3)Saute them for a min.
4)Add in all veggies
5)Saute them for a 5 mins
6)Now it is nicely sauted.
7)Add in veggie stock or water
8)Bring it to a boil and cook for 10 mins.
9)Add salt to taste
10)Add in pepper.
11)Add in cornflour mixed with some water, cornflour slurry
12)Cook till it thickens
13)Add in spring onions
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.