Chocolate Treacle Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Best moist chocolate cake which has a hint of bitterness and caramel taste from the treacle. It makes the cake so bouncy and make it taste delicious.
Super moist and delicious treacle chocolate cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft. This is perfect for breakfast, brunch or evening tea time. This bread is not too sweet. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee. This keeps well for 2 to 3 days at room temparature. You can store this in fridge for more than a week and heat whenever you need.
Also check out these delicious breads & muffins
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tblsp
- Baking Soda - ¾ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Treacle - ¼ cup (90 grams)
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Hot Water - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take oil, sugar, treacle and hot water in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add in the flour mix and fold gently.
- Spoon it into baking pan and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add cocoa powder
3)Add baking soda
4)Add in salt
6)Add in oil in a bowl
7)Add in treacle. Recipe here
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in hot water
10)WHisk till it is mixed well
11)Add in flour mix in
13)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
14)Pour the batter in
15)Bake till done
16)Cool completely, then slice and serve.