"Cheesecake Ice Cream is a sweet and creamy ice cream which has a tint of cream cheese added in it which adds a little tart taste to it. This Cheesecake Factory Ice Cream is made using cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and whipped cream. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream will take your regular ice cream to the next level."
I am so excited today. I’m excited because today I might be sharing with you the best homemade ice cream ever made. This ice cream is similar to cheesecake factory ice cream. I have made so many version of ice cream in the past. This version is one of the easiest and tasty ice cream ever. The addition of cream cheese in this ice cream adds so much flavour and taste to the ice cream.
This ice cream is one of the easiest ice cream ever. It needs no ice cream machine to make this. All you need is a mixing bowl and whisk. You could whip the cream using a hand blender or using a hand whisk.
ICE CREAM LOVERS! NEVER MISS THESE RECIPES
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Butterscotch Ice cream
- Strawberry Ice cream
- Rose Milk Ice cream
- Coffee Ice cream
ALSO CHECK THIS 18 Easy Ice Cream Recipes
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- Whipped Cream: Always use chilled whipping cream to begin with. I would suggest you to freeze your bowls and beater attachment in the freezer for at least 2 hours. pour cold whipping cream in the frozen bowl and whip it using a electric beater till creamy and thick. Keep whipped cream in the fridge till needed.
- Cream Cheese: If you are using store bought then you could use that. if not make your own using my recipe. MY RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE CREAM CHEESE
- Flavorings: Now you could add flavor to the ice cream. I used vanilla extract. Naturally this ice cream has a cream cheese flavour to it. Addition of vanilla extract is optional but totally worth it.
- Mixing it all Up: Mix all three ingredients together till smooth and creamy.
- Freezing: Transfer this to a air tight container and freeze overnight. You need to freeze this overnight or at least 8 to 10 hours
- You could use strawberry syrup on top for strawberry cheesecake ice cream.
- Adding blueberry sauce will make blueberry cheesecake ice cream.
Cheesecake Ice Cream can be stored in a freezer safe container in the freezer for upto 2 months.
Scoop Ice Cream into a bowl and drizzle with some salted caramel sauce or chocolate sauce and sprinkle chopped nuts or chocolate chips for added taste.
DESSERT SAUCES RECIPES
The main thing in this ice cream is getting the whipped cream texture right. Here are few tips and tricks on making whipped cream.
- Use cold bowl and cold whisk. I freeze my bowl and whisk for couple of hours before beating.
- Use very cold cream for whipped cream. I freeze the cream packet in freezer for 1 hour.
- Pour the cream in cold bowl and beat till thick and fluffy.
- Don't over whip the cream, whip it till thick and stiff. Don't over whip else it will get separated.
- Store the cream in fridge till needed.
Check out my Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe too
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric Beater
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Syrup
- Whip cream till stiff peaks is formed. Set aside in fridge till needed.
- Now in another mixing bowl, take cream cheese and mix well till creamy.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and mix well till creamy.
- Add in whipped cream and fold gently.
- Spoon this into a loaf pan and freezer overnight.
- Remove ice cream from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Scoop and enjoy.
- Use homemade cream cheese instead of store bought cream cheese.
- Don't whip the cream too stiff, whip it till it is thick.
- You can add more sweetened condensed milk as per your taste.
- You can skip the strawberry sauce and keep it plain and simple.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONSCover the pan tightly with foil and freeze. You can store this ice cream in freezer upto 2 month.
- You can serve this ice cream with strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup.
- This ice cream can be served with hot pudding of your choice.
1)Take all your ingredients.
2)Take cream cheese in a bowl
3)Add in sweetened condensed milk
4)Add in vanilla extract
5)Whisk till creamy
6)Add in whipped cream and fold gently.
7)Spoon this into the loaf pan.
8)Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
9)Cover tightly with foil and freeze
10)Remove it from freezer few hours before serving. Scoop and serve
13)You can drizzle with more syrup when serving.
Awesome recipe triedout came very well