This was on my mind for a very long time. I always wanted to taste this, i have seen this many blogs and all through the internet and colour of that made me to try it immediately and wanted to taste it..And i am telling it is just delicious, so good..I am a big fan of all things caramel and this one rocked the spot..
Similar Sauce Recipes,
Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
Crock Pot Dulce de Leche
Double Boiler Dulce de Leche
Oven Dulce de Leche
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
- Pressure cooker
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Mil
- Put condensed milk can sidewards in a big pressure cooker, Cover it completely with water and cover it and put whistle.
- Put it on heat and after the first whistle simmer the flame and cook or 30 mins.
- Turn off the heat and let the steam go all by itself.
- Open the cooker and remove the can from the water, put it over counter top and leave it to cool completely. I left it overnight.
- Now open and dig into it straight away or use in your recipes.
- Once opened, transfer the mix to a air tight container and store in fridge for many months.
|Take your condensed milk|
|put it in a pressure cooker|
|cover with water|
|completely immerse the can|
|cover it and pressure cook for 1 whistle then simmer the flame and cook for 30 mins|
Turn off the heat and let the steam go all by itself. Open the cooker now..
|remove it carefully and cool it for many hours..I left it overnight|
|now its time to open|
|wow i can see the dark colour of the caramel..|
|enjoy as it is or use in your recipes|
|You can spoon the dulceleche in a air tight container and store in fridge upto a month|