Coconut French Toast with Step by Step Pictures.
French toast which has a crusty coconut coating and served with some sweet strawberries which are tossed in some syrup is just amazing. I love this french toast mainly because of the crispy and coconut crust.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Coconut French Toast With Strawberries
- Bread - 2 slices
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Dessicated coconut - ½ cup
- Butter as needed
- Strawberries - 1 cup chopped
- Maple Syrup / Honey as needed
- Take strawberries and maple syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix egg, milk, sugar and cardamom powder in a bowl.
- Coat bread in this and coat with coconut.
- Melt some butter in a pan, fry the bread till golden on both sides.
- Serve with strawberries.
1)Take strawberries in a bowl
2)Add honey,maple syrup or sugar. Mix well and set aside
3)Take egg in a bowl
6)Add a touch of cardamom powder
8)Take dessicated coconut in a plate
9)Dip bread in the eggy mix
10)Coat it on both sides
11)Now coat in coconut.
12)Melt some butter, pan fry the bread till golden
13)Flip and cook
14)Remove to a plate
15)Top with strawberries
Panettone French Toast
Doughnut French Toast
Eggless Sweet French Toast
Eggless Savoury French Toast
French Toast Roll Ups
Spicy French Toast
Eggy Bread with Strawberries
Jam French Toast
Cornflakes Crusted French Toast
Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Besan French Toast