Mango Crepes Recipe with step by step pictures. Eggless crepes with sweet mango filling which taste super good.
I love making crepes, i already have a crepes roll recipe with three different types of filling in my blog. If you have missed the post, here is the link for it. I make it often because it is so easy to make and also you can fill it with anything you like. My favourite is to fill it with something sweet. And it definitely has to be chocolate. Sometime i add some strawberries too, OMG i should make a post of that recipe soon, because I adore that a lot.
This crepes recipe is inspired from vahrehvah.com. But i modified the recipe to my preference, it came out so yum. The mango filling made the crepes so tasty and in addition to it, the crepe itself is eggless so all my vegetarian friends can eat this. I hope you will love it and let me know if you tried it some day.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sugar - 4 tblspn + more for sprinkling in the end
- Milk - 1 cup + more as needed
- Salt - a pinch
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tblspn
For Mango Filling:
- Ripe Mangoes -3 cups peeled and chopped Separated
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Start by making the crepe batter. Take flour, sugar, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add in the milk and make into a thin batter. The batter should not be thick.
- Now add in vanilla and oil. Mix again.
- Let the batter sit for a while till we make the filling.
- Heat 2 cup of mangoes and sugar in a kadai. Let it heat and cook for 5 to 10 mins till the mangoes are cooked and turn thick.
- Now add in cardamom powder and mix well. Add in freshly cut 1 cup of mangoes and give a stir. Filling is done.
- Now make the crepes, Heat a non stick tawa on medium heat. Drizzle with some oil or butter and wipe the pan well.
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladleful of batter on the tawa and swirl the pan to coat.
- Cook the crepe for 1 min or so for one side and flip it over. Cook on other side too. It will take less than 30 sec.
- Now spoon some mango filling in the center and fold from all the sides.
- Place it on a plate and sprinkle with some sugar.
Mango Crepes Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|