Mango Granita Recipe with step wise pictures.
Mango Granita Recipe. Delicious fruity mango granita which taste so delicious. This is easy to make and taste so delicious.
This is super delicious granita which taste so yummy. If your mangoes are too sweet you can even skip the sugar or add honey instead of sugar. It is such an easy recipe.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Mango Granita Recipe
- Ripe Mangoes - 2 peeled and chopped around 1.5 cups of puree
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- Take mangoes in a blender and puree til smooth.
- Take sugar, lemon juice and water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Take it off the heat and add pureed mangoes.
- Mix well.
- Spoon this into a pan and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now once set, scrape it with a fork.
- Scoop and serve.
1)Take mangoes in a blender
2)Puree till smooth
3)Take sugar in a sauce pan
4)Add lemon juice
6)Bring it to a boil
7)Boil till sugar melts
8)Take it off the heat and add mango puree
9)Now the mangoes are added in
10)Whisk till mixed
11)Pour it in a loaf pan
12)Freeze for 3 to 4 hours
13)Now it is frozen
14)use a fork to scrape the mangoes
15)It will be quite easy to scrape
17)Spoon it into a bowl and serve