Green Tea Chia Drink Recipe – Chia Green Tea Drink Recipe
Green Tea Chia Drink Recipe. A refreshing green tea drink which taste so delicious and cooling. This green tea chia drink is so yummy.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bring water to a boil. Add in green tea bag and let it steep for 5 mins. Drain and set aside to cool down.
- Soak chia seeds in water for 15 mins.
- Now add sugar and lemon juice in green tea and mix well. Cool it down and chill for few hours.
- Take a serving glass and add chia seeds in and add in the tea.
- Serve cold.
Check this post to know how to bloom chia seeds.
1)Take water in a sauce pan.
2)Take some green tea bags.
3)Bring it to a boil.
4)Take some green tea bags
6)Let the steep for 5 mins
7)Remove it and let the tea cool down.
8)Take it in a bowl.
9)Add in sugar
10)Add in lemon juice
11)Take a serving glass
12)Spoon some bloomed chia seed mix in
13)Add as much as you want.
14)Fill with the tea