Korean Street Style Sandwich - Korean Street Toast Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and healthy korean street toast made with lots of veggies and egg. This is so delicious and taste amazing when served hot. Perfect to put in lunch box too.
This is a delicious sandwich inspired from korean street food recipes. It is simple to make and taste absolutely delicious. This street toast has a addition of sugar added in them which makes it super duper good.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Korean Street Style Sandwich | Korean Street Toast Recipe
- 4 slices Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Egg
- ½ cup Cabbage sliced thinly
- ¼ cup Carrot sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup as needed
- 2 tsp Sugar or jam
- 2 slices Cheese slices - 2
- Take eggs, salt, pepper, cabbage and carrot in a bowl and whisk well.
- Toast bread in butter till golden on both sides.
- Heat butter in a pan, pour egg mix and make it into a rectangle shape like. Cook till golden under and flip over. Cut in half.
- Take a bread slice, place a omelette on top, spread with ketchup, sugar and cheese slice.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Wrap it well in parchment paper and serve.
Korean Street Toast Recipe Step by Step
1)Take eggs in a bowl
2)Add salt and pepper
3)Add in cabbage and carrots
4)Whisk till combined
5)Heat butter in a pan
6)Pour the mix on the tawa
7)Make it like this shape
8)Cut it in half
9)Flip over and cook
10)Toast some bread in some butter
11)Cook till golden
12)Place bread over a piece of parchment paper
13)Place the egg on top
15)Sprinkle little sugar
16)Place cheese slice
17)Top with cabbage and carrot
18)Cover with other slice