Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is super easy to make. This pudding takes just few minutes make and taste so healthy and delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- Ripe Mangoes - 2 peeled and pureed
- Chia Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Honey or Sweetner of your choice as needed
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add in coconut milk and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Take mangoes in a blender and puree til smooth.
- Pour this into bowl, top with coconut chia pudding.
- Set aside in fridge overnight.
- Serve cold.
1)Take chia seeds in a bowl
2)Add in coconut milk
4)Add in honey and let it soak for 10 mins
6)Take mangoes in a blender and puree till smooth
7)Spoon mango puree into bowl
8)Top with chia pudding