Mango Rasayana Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and refreshing mango rasayana which taste so good ice cold. Make a big batch and store in fridge and have it whenever you like.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Rasayana Recipe
- Ripe Mangoes - 2
- Jaggery - ½ cup or as needed
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Thick Coconut Milk -1 cup
- Take mangoes and peel off the skin. Mash it roughly with your hands and extract the pulp. Discard the seeds.
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder and coconut milk.
- Mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold.
1)Take some ripe mangoes
2)Peel off the skin and take it in a bowl
3)Mash it with your hands and extract all the pulp
4)Now remove the seeds
5)Add in jaggery
6)Add in cardamom powder
7)Add coconut milk
8)Mix well and refrigerate overnight