Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Nungu Rosemilk Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious nungu rosemilk which taste not only refreshing but is so delicious and easy to make as well. Perfect for this summer weather.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Nungu Rosemilk Recipe
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Rose Milk Essence few drops
- Nungu / Ice Apple - 1 cup
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan.
- Add in rosemilk essence and mix well.
- Add in nungu and mix well.
- Serve cold.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
3)Bring it to a boil
4)Cool it down. Add in rose milk essence
6)Add in chopped nungu pieces