Spicy and delicious mushroom pepper fry with step by step pictures. This pepper mushroom is everything you need.
It has a nice peppery taste to it.It can be served with hot paratha or chapati. The taste is absolutely delicious. Don’t forget to check the BADAM MILK Recipe I have posted below this.
📖 Recipe Card
Pepper Mushroom Recipe | Pepper Mushroom Fry | Kaalan Milagu Varuval
- Onion-1 sliced
- Mushroom-1 packet cleaned and sliced
- Capsicum-½ sliced
- Green chilli-1 slitted
- Tomato-1 sliced
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tblspn
- Pepper-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Ajinomoto-1 tsp
- Soy sauce-1 tblspn
- Oil-2 tblspn
- Coriander leaves-for garnishing
- In a frying pan add 1 tblspn of oil and heat it to high.Add in the Mushroom and stir fry it.At first the water from the mushroom will leach out,but later all the water will get evaporated and all the mushrooms will have a nice sear in it.Remove that and set it aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tbslpn of oil and throw in the ginger garlic paste and mix well.Add in the onions,Green chilli,Capsicum and stir fry for 3 min on high heat.
- Add in salt and Ajinomoto and mix well.Add a dash of soya sauce and mix well.Now goes the sliced tomatoes and give it a quick stir.Now add in the browned mushroom and mix well.
- Add in the Pepper and mix till everything is combined.Garnish with coriander leaves.serve hot with chappati or anything.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Pepper Mushroom Step by Step