Strawberry Chia Custard Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Chia Custard pudding is one of the most easiest dessert you could make. Even though it requires few steps and process, it is very easy to make.
You can make this a day in advance and serve it the next day. It has a layer of custard in the bottom, then a layer of chia and then a layer of strawberries.
Strawberries are in season now. so it is important to make use of them to the most. This custard can be served instead of icecream after meals. So delicious and very luscious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk -2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Strawberry Custard Powder or Vanilla Custard Powder - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Strawberries - 1 cup chopped finely
- Sugar - to taste
- Chia seeds - ¼ cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sweetner as your choice
- Take custard powder in a bowl and add little milk and make it into a pouring like consistency.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Now reduce flame and add in custard mix and keep cooking till it thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool them.
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add milk and mix well. Leave them to soak for 30 mins.
- Add any sweetner as you like and mix well.
- Take strawberries in a bowl, add sugar and mix well. Leave to steep for 15 mins.
- Take a serving glass, spoon custard in the bottom. Spoon chia on top and strawberries,
- chill in fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve cold.
1)I used strawberry custard powder
2)take some custard powder in a bowl
3)Add in little milk and make a slurry
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Add in sugar
6)Bring it to a boil
7)Add in custard mix
8)Stir till it thickens
9)Remove it off the heat
10)Take chia seeds
11)This is how it looks
12)take some chia in a bowl
13)You can add as much or as little you like, but once it is bloomed it will get triple in size
14)I added milk for swelling. You can use water too
17)It will take around 30 mins for blooming
18)Add in sweetner as you like
21)Chop them up
22)Take it in a bowl
23)Add sugar to taste
25)Spoon custard in a jar
26)Top with chia seeds
27)Top with berries
28)Chill in fridge for few hours and then serve.