Tender Coconut Jelly Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Tender Coconut Jelly is nothing but fresh tender coconut water and flesh running through out the jelly. This agar agar jelly pudding is super yummy and delicious.
This recipe has basic ingredients and is super easy to make. The fresh taste of tender coconut pops in this and taste so yum. You can serve it as dessert for hot summer days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Tender Coconut Jelly
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 5 grams
- Tender Coconut Water - 2 cups
- Water - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup or as needed
- Tender Coconut Flesh - ½ cup sliced thinly
- Soak china grass in water for 10 mins. Heat till china grass is melted.
- Now add sugar and mix well.
- Add in coconut water and mix well.
- Add coconut flesh into invidual serving bowl. Pour the jelly water and place it in fridge till set.
1)Soak china grass in a bowl of water for 10 mins
2)It will get soft
3)Heat this till china grass is melted
5)Mix well and cook till china grass is melted
6)Add coconut water
8)Slice tender coconut flesh
9)Take serving glass
10)Fill with the tender coconut
11)Pour tender coconut water
12)Let it set for few hours. Serve.