“Banana White Chocolate Muffins made using a combination of ripe chopped bananas and white chocolate. This muffin has a unique combination which taste so yummy. Fluffy moist muffins is great for breakfast.”
White chocolate banana muffins makes a perfect simple breakfast option. This muffin can be served warm with a cup of coffee or tea.
Muffins makes a easy baking recipe. Since it calls for few ingredients and doesn’t need frosting. Muffins is great to make in the weekend and enjoy throughout the week.
I enjoy making muffins, since it is super easy to make. I make it usually during the weekends. Sometimes i like to ski p my breakfast and have a muffin with a cup of milk. I think i have made around 80 muffins in this blog. You can understand my love for muffins from this.
White chocolate banana muffins are
- Super easy to make
- Requires minimum ingredients
- Take less time
- Turn out super soft and moist
- You can freeze this for a month
White chocolate and banana combination is a match made in heaven.
How to Make perfect muffins all the time?
- Don’t over mix the batter
- Let the batter remain lumpy
- Use a fork or spoon to mix the batter.
- Always make wet and dry mixture separately and mix.
- Start with ingredients at room temperature
- Batter should be stiff enough to hold a spoon upright; if it seems runny, gently fold in a few extra tablespoons of flour.
- Fill muffin tins three-quarters full; the tops are the best part, so don’t be shy with the batter.
- Take care not to over-bake the muffins.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan at least 10 minutes before removing them, especially if they contain soft fresh fruit.
- Enjoy them fresh. If you must, freeze them, although I prefer to freeze the batter (without add-ins), then thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bake the muffins fresh in the morning.
What is the difference between a muffin and a cupcake?
The mixing process and the consistency of the batter differentiate cupcakes and muffins. Cupcakes are made by creaming the butter and sugar together to create a smooth, fluffy batter. Muffin batter, on the other hand, is beaten briefly and remains relatively lumpy. This makes for a more dense baked good.
What happens if you overmix muffins?
If the batter is overmixed, then the muffins will get chewy and rubbery.
How to Mix batter for muffins?
Just a spoon of fork to gently mix the muffin batter.
How to Freeze Muffins?
Muffins should be cooled completely. Then store them in a ziploc container, lay them flat and freeze. Don’t forget to label them.
How to Store Muffins?
- Muffins with fruits doesn’t stay longer in room temp.
- You can store this in fridge for a week.
- Muffins can be kept frozen for over a month.
- Frozen muffins can be thawed in fridge overnight and reheated in microwave for few seconds
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
The derivation of the word muffin comes from the French word moufflet which is often times applied to bread and means soft.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Wheat flour - 1 cup 120 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tblsp
- Sugar - 3/4 cup to 1 cup 200 grams
- Salt a pinch
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1 1/4 cup 300 ml
- Oil or Melted Butter - 1 tblsp
- White Chocolate - 1 cup chopped
- Banana - 1 chopped
- Instant Oats - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Mix both flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix egg, milk, oil and mix well.
- Fold this into the flour mix.
- Add chopped banana and white chocolate.
- Fold gently.
- Scoop it into the muffin cases and top with oats.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Serve warm.
Let the batter remain lumpy
Use a fork or spoon to mix the batter.
Always make wet and dry mixture separately and mix.
Start with ingredients at room temperature
Batter should be stiff enough to hold a spoon upright; if it seems runny, gently fold in a few extra tablespoons of flour.
Fill muffin tins three-quarters full; the tops are the best part, so don’t be shy with the batter.
Take care not to over-bake the muffins.
Allow muffins to cool in the pan at least 10 minutes before removing them, especially if they contain soft fresh fruit.
Enjoy them fresh. If you must, freeze them, although I prefer to freeze the batter (without add-ins), then thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bake the muffins fresh in the morning.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)add in baking powder
3)Add in flour
4)Add in sugar
5)Whisk till combined
6)Add egg in a bowl
7)Add in milk and oil
8)Pour milk mix into the flour
10)Add in banana and white chocolate
11)Scoop batter into moulds. Sprinkle oats on top.
12)Bake till done
13)Remove and serve warm