Quick Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe – Chinese Recipes with step wise pictures.
Spicy and delicious fried rice made using alda carbon steel wok. It is so tasty and perfect to put in your kids lunch box.
Maha loves fried rice so much, i make it often, since it is a great way to include veggies in her diet. Since fried rice stays good on lunch box, i make it for her lunch often. You can add whatever veggies you have on hand, just chop it finely and add. This is a quick recipe to make. Try cooking the rice a day in advance so it is easy to stir fry.
Alda Carbon Steel Wok Review:
This pan looks very elegant and sleek. I am in love with this, i use this for making all types of chinese and stir fry recipes.
1)Perfect for Curries and stir fries.
2)Quick heat absorption and retention.
3)Even heat distribution.
5)Double side wood handles for easy handling.
6)Self seasoning stick resistant surface.
7)High heat resistance.
8)Rock hard durable material.
10)It is made of iron and hence is prone to rust which is not a defect.
Check out this quick video:
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Ginger - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Garlic - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Green Chilli - 2 chopped finely
- Spring Onion - 4 white part chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Cabbage - 2 cups chopped finely
- Bell Pepper - 1 chopped finely
- Soy Sauce - 2 tblsp or to taste
- Vinegar - 1 tblsp or to taste
- Black Pepper Powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Spring Onion Green Part chopped finely
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Cook basmati rice and drain it. Cool it completely.
- Heat oil in alda carbon steel wok on high heat.
- Add in ginger, garlic, spring onions, green chillies and toss well.
- Add in veggies, and cook for 5 mins on high heat till tender.
- Add in salt, sugar,pepper,soy sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Add in cooked rice and toss well.
- Now add some extra pepper powder, spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Heat oil in a large wok. Here i am using Alda Carbon Steel Wok.
2)Add in spring onion white part, green chillies, ginger and garlic
3)Saute them for a min.
4)Add in all chopped veggies, i am using carrots, cabbage, capsicum.
6)Keep cooking on high heat for 5 mins till veggies are tender
7)Add in salt to taste
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in pepper powder.
10)Add in soy sauce
11)Add in vinegar
13)I have already boiled some basmati rice and cooled it completely.
14)Add the rice in
16)Cook on high heat till it is well heated through.
17)Now add in little more pepper powder
18)Add in spring onion greens